Bought a Helmet shirt? Post your photo here!

Out of print, limited edition, signed...maybe made from Page's hair and saliva? Talk about your rarities and memorabilia here.

Moderators: Poison Pimp, nataskaos, bornannoying

Re: Bought a Helmet shirt? Post your photo here!

Postby eht13 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:49 pm

My Helmet shirt collection at this point is down to one. I've had about four or five over the years, and my favorite of them was the Meantime water drop shirt shown above, with the Betty tour alien handshake one (also shown above) second. That said, the one I've still got is a simple classic.

helmet.JPG
eht13
Obsessive Compulsive
Obsessive Compulsive

Postby fnm » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:18 pm

blinddogx wrote:Image

Definitely my fav over this thread. Lots of cool ones, but love the simplicity and font haha.

Bought a logo helmet one off ebay, unofficial, so I caved....they seem to be selling quite a few as well. Hope to get one from the store one day when its back. One of the most difficult things is finding helmet merch on ebay...gah :mrgreen:
i'm not making sense, just ignore me...
fnm
Ambitious Upstart
Ambitious Upstart

Postby hell mutt » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:18 pm

does anyone have any information about this shirt?

hell mutt

Postby Jot » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:45 am

I have that shirt, and I won it in the contest they had for release of SED and the 2010 tour. People were asked to post their collection of Helmet devotionalia on Helmet's Facebook page. The first and only time I was happy that I do have an account there. Not that many people particpated, so finally it was decided that all won; I got a ticket to a show of my choice, a signed CD, and that shirt. It's a good and comfy one, quite heavy fabric, unlike some others they sold on the Meantime tour.

That year ruled because I had already bought the Deluxe vinyl set incl. the USB stick, a tour pass and a signed record/poster. Plus seeing them twice on that tour, taking advantage of the "Gold Pass". Meeting the guys backtage of course.
You never go down fighting. You just go down.
Jot
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Previous

Return to Rarities & Assorted Oddities